Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest
Experience:  ASE master tech for 40 years
3506196

OK , I CHANGED OUT THE FUSE BOX ON A 98 CAV 2.2 AND IF I

Customer Question

OK HELLO , I CHANGED OUT THE FUSE BOX ON A 98 CAV 2.2 AND DAMN IF I DIDNT LABE A COUPLE OF WIRES, SO I DONT KNOW WHERE THEY GO, IM LOOKING FOR A DIAGRAM THAT SHOWS ALL DRIVER FUSE WIRES WITH COLORS AND WHERE THEY GO EX. IGN - SINGLE PINK WIRE GOES TO ???? ECT ECT ALL WIRES , CAN YOU HELP? AND POINT OUT WHICH ONES ARE FOR AC, I DONT GET ANY AIR COMING OUT, I TOOK A GUESS AT SEVERAL
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: YES ITS JUST A SWITCH OF WIRES, BUT I WANT TO MAK SURE I RECHECK ALL WIRES
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: TAKING A GUESS PROCESS OF ELIMINATION AND LABELING WIRES THAT GO TO THE HOOD, STEERING COLUMN, AND FAR RIGHT PASSENGER, BUT UNDER NEATHE PASSENGER DASH THERE ARE TWO BOXES AND I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE CALLED OR THEIR USES.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: ITS A PIECWE
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Roy replied 11 months ago.
good morning my name is ***** ***** I will assist check these Roy
Expert:  Roy replied 11 months ago.
please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts. it costs me personally to aquire the info you need Roy
Expert:  Roy replied 11 months ago.
please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts. it costs me personally to aquire the info you need
Expert:  Roy replied 11 months ago.
please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts Roy
Expert:  Roy replied 11 months ago.