GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

6.5 deisel just fires but not starting JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

6.5 deisel just fires but not starting
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: New inj pu
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: P installed and would just idle then smoke white smoke now a week later it wont start just fires sometimes timing on scan tool is 0.8 what that means i dont know!
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: Had truck four years and never got to run nobody can get to run
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Roy replied 5 months ago.
good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist if it has been sitting for 4 years, have you changed the fuel flshed the lines and replace the injectors??? Roy
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Roy replied 5 months ago.
good morning let me know if you want to chatRoy