Experience:  ASE certified tech ADVANCED LEVEL SPECIALIST. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector

I have a 2002 corvette with electrical problem. I put new

Customer Question

I have a 2002 corvette with electrical problem. I put new battery in the car and next day battery drained. I checked the interior fuses and found that driver window won't work. Checked fuses all good, I believe may be the switch in door. Then I found the lid interior was staying on, pulled relay and checks good. But check car later and dash likes on and battery drained. What do I check next.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Would you like the procedure to diagnose/pinpoint a battery draw test?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
We're do I start
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 5 months ago.
With the following test..
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 5 months ago.
Disconnect the negative battery terminal. Put a test light between the negative cable and the negative battery terminal. With the key out of the ignition switch and the vehicle just sitting there (make sure the doors are closed) the test light should not light up bright. If it does, there is a draw! Disconnect one fuse at a time until the test light goes out. When it does, you have found the circuit that the draw is on. Once we know which circuit the draw is on, we pull a wiring diagram and check each component on that circuit to see what is causing the draw.