Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

We have accidentally somehow activated the anti theft system

Customer Question

We have accidentally somehow activated the anti theft system and now cannot start the vehicle
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: Yes the engine turns but does not catch
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: battery is about one year
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: IDK
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Sorry for the delay, I was busy most of the day today. I do not know why no others took the plunge on this concern, but I am willing to if your still needing help after this excessive wait time.Can I get the year, make, model?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris