Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.

Trying to time injector pump on my 6.5 diesel my tech 2

Customer Question

Trying to time injector pump on my 6.5 diesel my tech 2 meter keep coming back with -2.46 no matter where I move pump after it zeros out
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 2001 6.5 diesel new motor and injector pump
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Got motor running just having trouble timing pump
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: Did you get the text with issue decribed
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Roy replied 5 months ago.
did you re post the question??
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Roy replied 5 months ago.
ok, I will opt out if you do not want to work with me
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 5 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.I will do my best to assist you.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]. the link doesn’t work that way, try it this If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help