Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

Replaced ECM and have error P3015 replaced Crankshafr sensor

Customer Question

Replaced ECM and have error P3015 replaced Crankshafr sensor still have error. Do you know how to do learning process?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 2006 GMC Canyon
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Lol yea
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Replace sensor
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: Not really
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 6 months ago.
do you have access to a higher end scan tool that has output function test options ?this is a P0315 code you mean ?