GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

Well its a 2004 olds alero 3.4 cranks no spark, have power

Customer Question

well its a 2004 olds alero 3.4 cranks no spark, have power to the ICM with key on and cranking, I replaced both cranks position sensors, check the wires from the 7x cps good. replaced the ICM. still no spark all cylinders? What am I missing? I don't have an oscilloscope to check wave pattern from CPS.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I've been working on this for days,
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Derek Werner replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Thanks for using JustAnswer!My name is ***** ***** ASE Master certified technician I will be happy to assist you with your question. Check fuse #37 in the under hood fuse box. Have you scanned for fault codes, if so what are the codes? This is so i can look up more information about your vehicle.