Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  building and driving chevy's since i was in the womb!!!! camaro and corvette enthusiest, access to factory diagrams and tsb's
27644750

How can i find instructions to remove my c6 corvette z51 rad

Customer Question

how can i find instructions to remove my c6 corvette z51 rad
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Lou P. replied 9 months ago.
Hello i am checking over the info to see if i can upload the steps to you. Lou P.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 9 months ago.
here is the radiator removal instructions. hope this helps, you also need to remove the ac condenser, i will get those instructions as well but keep in mind you need a ac machine to recover the refrigerant.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 9 months ago.
here is the condenser instructions hope this helps, Lou P. Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED !
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
does the rad remove out of the top or does the car need to be lifted and removed from the bottom ?
Expert:  Lou P. replied 9 months ago.
bottom.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 9 months ago.
sorry the car needs to be lifted and the parts removed from the bottom. this may be hard to do without a rack. Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED !
Expert:  Lou P. replied 9 months ago.
hello, is there anything else i can help with? did you find my info helpful? please let me know if there is anything else i can do to earn a good rating from you so i may be credited for my work, please and thank you, ***** *****