Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2004 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD was stolen when I got it

Customer Question

My 2004 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD was stolen when I got it back The radio was gone and they yank a bunch of wires from what looks like to be some kind of amp underneath the middle console, I reconnected everything but the factory alarm system does not work, The doors lock when I use the remote and the little lock symbol appears up on the dash, but my lights don't flash and horn does not hunk, I left window down and armed alarm, reached in and unlock the door and opened alarm does not go off, any clues on what they could've done to stop alarm from working ?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Sorry for the delay, I was busy most of the day today. I do not know why no others took the plunge on this concern, but I am willing to if your still needing help after this excessive wait time.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I need help with this problem,
Its possible they went the BCM and cut the horn and light signal wires. Can you check that using the diagram below.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/04antitheft.pdf -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris