GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

Hey this is don talk to you on 5-19-2016 about 2006

Customer Question

hey this is don talk to you on 5-19-2016 about 2006 trailblazer 4.2 runs great but when I come to a stop idles rough then stall cranks back up runs great does it again
JA: Whether it's at the end of the driveway or on the highway, a car stalling can be dangerous. The good news is the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with all kinds of engine issues. How old is the battery? Does the car stall out mainly when going up or down hills?
Customer: does it at random
JA: Got it. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no
JA: OK! The Chevy Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: have change cranksensor camsensor cam actuator clean throttle body change oil and filter
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 5 months ago.
I am sorry for the long waiti do not see a past question for yesterday on this vehiclecan you give me the background on this problem and what was done so far to correct this issue so i can help you ?