Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Auto Mech / Electronics
Experience:  Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.

How to set the time on a 1994 delco radio with a cd player

Customer Question

how to set the time on a 1994 delco radio with a cd player
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.
Customer: camaro
JA: Huh?
Customer: 1994 Chevrolet camaro
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I do not see a button to set the clock
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: all the buttons on the radio
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevrolet?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 5 months ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Because there were a couple of different Models for the Camaro OR if previous owner changed the Unit, it would be best to post a picture of the front of the Radio.Typically, there should be a SET Button on the rightUsing the Recall Button, pit unit on CLOCKPress & Hold In the SET ButtonPress the SEEK Button Up or Down to change Hours & MinutesIF the above does not work, please post a picture of the Unit Front or post the Model Number.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service..
clearly there still must be a problemplease respond so I can help further, or at least let me know what you found
Did you need more info......?My answer was correctPlease respond or rate my answerthank you