mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

I have abs, and brake light on. I have replaced the speed sincers

Customer Question

I have abs, and brake light on. I have replaced the speed sincers for both front wheels which the code said i had a problee
JA: So many factors can cause ABS issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: No front brakes , brake light comes on aa
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Sorry i keep hiting return button. I have replaced the speed sensors, abs modual twice , and about 4 years ago i replaced the front hubs because of bearings. The dealer has replaced the abs modual and still cant fix it . Now he wants to replace the front hubs . Because he now thinks and i say thinks that is the problem after$1408. To mo avale
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: The light will go off every once and a while ,ans sometime with it on the thing will atart dinging
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  mike switzer replied 6 months ago.
do you happen to have the codes? also what year and model Chevy do you haveplease included engine size 2wd or 4wd thank you.