GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

2001 carlo ss radio is on no sound. checked front wiper

Customer Question

2001 monte carlo ss radio is on no sound. checked front wiper seal no leaks under carpet back seat no water . black and orange wire in amp show power on with test light
JA: The mechanics can certainly shed some "light" on this -- sorry! Sometimes I can't help myself;-) Seriously, though, the mechanics are real masters when it comes to fixing things, and it would be my pleasure to put you in touch with the best one for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: that is it no sound radio is on and lights show it working
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: should be an easy fix for me with your help
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: never driven in the winter no salt issues
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** you tell me if there is any noise from the speaker like a door open chime or a lights on chime?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no there is no noise in speakers the key in does not chime. the radio came on for a minute 2 times yesterday while comming home
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
just call me and let me know what you think will fix it bob
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 5 months ago.
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Did you still need more help? I am unable to place a phone call but I would be happy to continue here.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
may as well continue here the phone number you gave me is dis connected bob