GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

It runs then cut off and will come back on and run then cut

Customer Question

It runs then cut off and will come back on and run then cut off
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When driving the truck it will stop running and it stared
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: When drivering it will stop running but will stared up in a min . Some time it will run all day . Then it will happen agin
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** am going to assist you. What is the year, make, and model of your vehicle?