virtual auto tech.
virtual auto tech., A.S.E. Certified Master Technician
Experience:  Over 13 years working on imports and domestic cars

Did you receive my problem pearl/ JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

did you receive my problem pearl/
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: no pedal slave push rod not moving
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: just bleeding it was working then no more air came out and had no more pedal slave push rod not moving
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: everything is new even the hydraulic clutch line
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  virtual auto tech. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I'm sorry you are having trouble with your clutch. I will try to help.
I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.
May I begin by asking the yr and model of the vehicle so I can be of better help to you?
I apologize if you already listed it and I've somehow missed itThanks
Do you still need help with this problem? Thanks Sonny