Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Key fobs won't open doors but the switch on the panel will.

Customer Question

Key fobs won't open doors but the switch on the panel will. Check the key fobs ar parts store and test good
JA: Dealing with a malfunctioning key fob can be frustrating and really inconvenient -- the mechanics will have somegood ideas about what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It's a 2003 Yukon xl slt. Heated seats come on with out requested
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible have some ability
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: Ordered instrument panel 6 gage.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Based on what you wrote your down to about test 12 in this file. you tried programming the remote fobs to the vehicle? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris