chevygeorge
chevygeorge, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM Technician for over 25 years
93784238

Can you please provide me with picture like the following ac

Customer Question

Can you please provide me with picture like the following ac not blowing out of front vents just defrost and fee.goodwrench9124Lead Tech/ Shop Leaderthe actuator you are asking about is mounted to the left side of HVAC case assembly above the gas pedal. not sure which one you are talking about 3rd? there are two temp actuators and one mode actuator and a defrost actuator. here is a better picture(1)Air Temperature Actuator-Right(2)Air Temperature Actuator-Left(3)Defrost Actuator(4)Mode ActuatorCustomer reply30 May 2010Thanks for your revealing photos. I didn't know you could get hold of such good photos.
Would i have to disconnect the srs system and i guess i have to work from the driver's side of vehicle?
Is there any precautionary measures i have to take? Please advise. Thanks.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  chevygeorge replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm here to assist you. In your original post, no pictures appear on my end .Are you looking for a picture of the a/c case with regards ***** ***** mode door actuator?
Is this the diagram you're referring to? There is three screws securing it, but it is pressed on the shaft, sometimes requiring a special tool to pull it off. It can be done without the tool, but must be done carefully.