Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Hey JA: . What seems to be the problem? Customer: I have

Customer Question

Hey
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I have 02 cavalier wont start after i jump started it
JA: Battery issues can be tough to diagnose - lots of things to consider. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Ok. I woke up to a dead car, i tried jump-start and it didnt work so i left the key on and came back a little later to see the lights where on so i turned it on and parked it thinking i was good
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I tried to turn it on again and nothing Yes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
JA: What else should I tell the Chevy Mechanic?
Customer: Yes that i disconnected the negative cable to see if i can reset computer i read on line that might be it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: That all
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Sorry for the long delay, do you still need help.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Where my answer?????????????
Thanks for letting me know you still need help.When you try to start the car, are there things powered up, will it even crank? With the key on is the theft/security light not on or blinking?What liter engine?Auto or manual transaxle?What year model?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2.2
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It does nothin
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Read what i said all info on there
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can i get a answer already
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
There no power nothing
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I didnt get answer can i get refunded
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Automatic
Yes you can contact the website and get a refund since you do not want any more help.Thanks for letting me try to assist you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
U worthless or u dumb or both