GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

Cooling fans not running on 2005 Chevy Silverado JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

Cooling fans not running on 2005 Chevy Silverado
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The engine cooling fans do not run at anytime.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have located the cooling fan relays but could not tell if they were the problem
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: Had the engine overhauled 1yr ago
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Is the engine over heating with this issue here at all? Let me know,thanks Pete