Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest
Experience:  ASE master tech for 40 years
3506196

Drain plug on 2001 Chevy Malibu I can't find it

Customer Question

Drain plug for radiator on 2001 Chevy Malibu I can't find it I'm sorry to bother you but thanks for helping this blind man LOL
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Want to clean out radiator
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Are you a real person ?
JA: I'm an assistant to the Chevy Mechanic. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: Ok
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: No maam
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Roy replied 6 months ago.
good morning my name is ***** ***** I will assist the easiest way to drain the coolant is by removing the lower radiator hose. some radiators do not have drain plugs. just use a good size drain pan and take it off slowly. make sure you remove the radiator cap while doing it so all the coolant is drained. Roy
Expert:  Roy replied 6 months ago.
how are you making out
Expert:  Roy replied 6 months ago.
please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts Roy