Mike S.
Mike S., Chevy Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
20625509

2013 chevy express 2500 4.8 liter engine JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

2013 chevy express 2500 4.8 liter engine
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Blower motor is not working. replace resister, checked fuses, finally replaced motor. Still not working
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked fuses replaced resistor and repalced motor
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: slight leak in refrigerant is the only other thing related to the hvac system
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Mike S. replied 6 months ago.
Do you have a voltmeter or 12 volt test light?If so, check that you have voltage to both sides of the frt blwr fuse # ***** left side of engine compartment fuse box, hot all the time. Then if ok, check for voltage to the motor, if ok, then repair the ground, G102 LEFT REAR OF ENGINE.Here is the wiring diagram,
Expert:  Mike S. replied 6 months ago.
JustAnswer® is not a free service. I work hard to make sure you're satisfied with my service and I only get credit for my answers based on your rating. Once you're satisfied, please leave a positive rating.