GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

PearlJA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

hello Pearl
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i need to replace the front wheel bearing on my 1998 Chevrolet express 3500 van with dual wheels. the front rotor is one piece. How do you remove it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing, I removed the wheel, looked at it. I am not sure if their is a pin that needs to be removed in order to access the the bearing cap
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: it is a box truck with dusl rear wheels
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 5 months ago.
this is the style front rotors you have ? with the dust cap on it ?
Expert:  Gary replied 5 months ago.
let me know