GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

I bought 2 new impact sensors 2010 Chevy I put both

Customer Question

I bought 2 new impact sensors for my 2010 Chevy I put both of them on and the airbag light is still on
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Nothing else just the airbag light I changed both sensors out in the airbag service light is still on is there a sensor under the passenger seat or something
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I replace both sensors under the radiator is there anything else I need to do
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: No that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Roy replied 5 months ago.
good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist did the air bags deploy???what are the codes??? Roy