GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

One of the brackets on the sunroof assembly of my 2006 Suburban

Customer Question

One of the brackets on the sunroof assembly of my 2006 Suburban is broke. The dealer says the only fix is to put a whole new sunroof in because they can't fix just the plastic arm
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's the skinny.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I have it at my Chevy dealer & was told that news. I would be open to fixing it myself
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: I have taken great care of it, it runs great but there are some things due to age that are breaking down.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 7 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.I will do my best to assist you.is it the connecting link that is broken?