Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Chevrolet eqounox: my car was stolen it has on star but i havent

Customer Question

my car was stolen it has on star but i havent got it activated can you still track my car
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI,The GPS tracking that Onstar uses for locating the vehicle in the event it is stolen, is only activated upon a customer's activation of the Onstar service. Which unfortunately means that since you had not yet activated it, they cannot track your vehicle
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services.Thank you.