Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

Sunroof will not close completely JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

Sunroof will not close completely
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It will open but will not close all the way , it stops a couple inches short
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, I am an auto glass tech 35 years
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Lubbing trct , trying to assist shut with glass cup
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to help you with your sun roof concern I need to know what your working on, year , make and model please. Post back with complete information when you can and we can work from there.