Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Have a 2012 chevy equinox, it died on me. Needed a jump. When

Customer Question

Have a 2012 chevy equinox, it died on me. Needed a jump. When it crank up there was no light to the radio. No sound or anything. It does not work at all. I checked the fuse and the fuse is fine. Plus my service check engine light came on
JA: Diagnosing the correct check engine code is the key to getting a quick fix. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with this type of thing. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes if possible
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: If not, id sure like to get it fixed and quickly
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: Taking fuses out replacing them, I've tried turning the vehicle off and on
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. You were driving down the road and the vehicle stalled?Do you have a scan tool to see which codes are stored?Do you own a volt ohm meter so we can diagnose the radio?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris