Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Auto Mech / Electronics
Experience:  Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

I'm trying to program my garage door opener JA: Doors

Customer Question

hi, i'm trying to program my garage door opener
JA: Doors are something you never think about until they start to act up. Fortunately, the mechanics are real masters, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best one for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i have a 2013 silverado and cannot get the garage door opener to program to my new house
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: rolling code programming with both the original remote and the learn button
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 7 months ago.
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”.Please be aware that not all types and brands of transmitters are compatible.If a problem should occur with a compatibility conflict with a transmitter, refer to 1-***-***-****IF you have followed Page 5-54 in the Owners Manual "exactly", then you may have a problem with the Brand Garage Door Opener & need to call 1-***-***-****.Please expand on what has been done or IF you have a Owners Manual?IF you do NOT have a Owners Manual here is a Link to the GM Manual : Click HERE It is a large file, so it will take a few to uploadOtherwise please respond.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service.
did you need more information?please respond or rate my answerthank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello,Sorry for not getting back to you right away. Mother's Day and all.We have tried programming using the rolling codes exactly as the manual specifies, plus many other ways we've found on the internet.We'll try the 800 numbers you provided and get back to you with a rating if they work.