GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

We are traveling in a 2015 Chevy Tahoe. Our GPS system will

Customer Question

We are traveling in a 2015 Chevy Tahoe. Our GPS system will not take any of our directions that we are inputting. Can you advise? Thanks you.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: We are not able to input any directions to the GPS system. We have been using it for days successfully but are no longer able to.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes with guidance!
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Turning vehicle off and on, tried to reset, even called Onstar. They said they are not getting any problems indicated.
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: No, all else is working fine.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Mike S. replied 5 months ago.
Remove the GPS fuse for 1 minute, the put it back in and try it again.