Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Auto Mech / Electronics
Experience:  Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.

Chevrolet Trailblazer LS: Ron, I am having the same issue

Customer Question

I am having the same issue with a 2007 Chevy Trailblazer. I have replaced the cruise control switch twice. It doesn't like to work early in the day, but eventually will work. There are no error codes from the code reader.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 5 months ago.
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.This is a "fully Electronic" CruiseNo moving PartsTypically the issue with this Cruise Control is the Brake Lights & / or the PCMThe Handle supplies Voltage + for the different settings to the PCM.The Brake Switch supplies a Ground path (with brake peddle up) to the PCM to tell the PCM that the Cruise can engage.The Instrument Cluster provides DATA thru the Logic Circuit for Speed.The only way to completely Test the Cruise Control is use of GM Scan Tool that has Updated DATA to Test & Program.I can post schematic & GM Testing info, if you do not haveI won't be able to post until tomorrowIF that will work, reply herethanks.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service..
did you need more information?please respond or ratethank you