Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs

Chevrolet Malibu: I have a 2011 Chevy Malibu LT. That is beginning

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Chevy Malibu LT. That is beginning to stall out when I drive down the road, or take a right turn at an accelerated speed. (Normal turning speed when turning in an intersection) I replaced the fuel pump for the same reason, but it seems to have started up again. What are the possibilities?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.This type of problem can be cause by a few things , one being the fuel pressure , a dirty throttle body and or a computer system malfunction, the first thing that needs to be done is to start with doing a scan on the system and see if there are any fault codes setting. I would also monitor the fuel pressure while the problem is occurring. If you can check these things for me and post back with the results, I will see if I can help you determine the cause.