GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

1992 chevy G20 5.7 temp guage not working have replaced temp

Customer Question

1992 chevy G20 5.7 temp guage not working have replaced temp senser left side by manifold replaced plug in, has coninuity how is the best way to check guage I have the whole thing out?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ok did youi get what I wrote?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: That is a yes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: Befor I replaced the plug the guage worked sometimes I just bought the van
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Roy replied 5 months ago.
good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist are you talking about the 2 wire sensor at the intake by the thermostat?? Roy