Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs

Chevrolet corvette: my 2004 corvette is not getting fire

Customer Question

hello my 2004 corvette is not getting fire to coilpacks it wont start i bought a new computer and had it program to cars vin number and my security light not blinking whats wrong with it
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.There are 3 fuses and a relay that power the coils. I would start first with checking the fuse #16, Fuse #22 and fuse #18 all located in the under hood fuse panel along with the relay. See the wiring diagrams for the coil circuit in the links below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.