GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

I have a 2006 Pontiac g6 and I had it checked and they told

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Pontiac g6 and I had it checked and they told me the compressor was not pumping is there a easy fix
JA: You've come to the right place. The mechanics can get to the bottom of any pump problem you might be having, and I'd love to connect you with the best one for the job. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the ac was blowing hot took it in they said the compressor was not pumping and I would need a compressor dryer condencer xspanging valve 1800.00
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no I talked to another guy I trust and he told me to check and see if there is something on the compressor like a switch or something
JA: OK! The Chevy Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 5 months ago.
May I have the engine size in this vehicle?