Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs

Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic LT: Front speakers on my 2007

Customer Question

Front speakers on my 2007 Chevy Silverado quit working
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.There are know issues with speakers failing on this year and model, you can check this with either connecting a known good speaker to the harness at the failing speaker of you can test them with the steps I have enclosed in the link below. Copy and paste the link toy our browser to open and view them. If the speakers pass this test then the problem is likely with the radio assembly. the speaker wiring for reference in this link as well.