Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

Chevrolet Equinox: The lights of the control buttons of my

Customer Question

The lights of the control buttons of my climate control panel on my 2015 Equinox are staying lit even when the ignition is off and the key is out of the ignition. Further, none of the controls work.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The problem you are having may be caused by the system needing to be rebooted. I would start with disconnecting both battery cables and touching them together for a few seconds . After you have done this , reconnect the cables and start the engine and recheck the control panel operation. Post back with the results and we can work from there.