Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.

I took the fuse box apart under hod and when i put it back

Customer Question

i took the fuse box apart under hod and when i put it back together. nothing works...i turn key on and it says service start activity traction off light on and a bunch of other things on. i think i blew a main somewhere but don't know where
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i sure would like to do that if i can
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: chevy uplander 2008.. it was fine i just wanted to see how to reove the under hood fuse box, but i think that was a mistake when i unplugged it and i didn't disconect the battery
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Have you checked to make sure you put everything back together in the fuse panel and that all wiring and terminals in the fuse panel are all o.k. as well as each fuse in its proper locations? Let me know,thanks Pete.