GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

My drivers side electric lumbar isn't working. The switch isn't

Customer Question

My drivers side electric lumbar isn't working. The switch isn't bad and I can't hear the motor's trying to work. Is there any fuse or relay that controls this.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was adjusting the lumbar supports then they quit. Neither one will work there stuck in a bad spot.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Putting the switch on the passenger side and it works.
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI, What is the year and model of your Chevy?