GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

Where is the fuel pressure regulater at on 2001 chevy s-10

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Replaced fuel pump/ filter. Truck Wii Grammy good , hear fuel pump come on. Haven't replaced relay (fuel pump) yet or tested fuel pressure.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Truck want take it isn't getting enough or, truck isn't breathing right
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 5 months ago.
Hi. What engine is in your s10?