mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco

My oil pressure gauge keep going going to zero when turn it

Customer Question

My oil pressure gauge keep going going to zero when turn it on. That was problem.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When you started on morning. Front dash read out oil pressure low stop engine. That what it says.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I would try it. Wanted to learn.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: Alright, I due that. I know cost me. Since my warranty is over.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  mike switzer replied 6 months ago.
do you have an anolog guage you can connect. most of the time it is just the sending unit that has gone bad. do you hear any strange noises since the light came on?