GM Bob
GM Bob, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  30 plus years. experience as GM technician, ASE Master Technician and GM Certified.
70078276

Chevy Traverse: 2012 Chevy traverse, the air conditioner is

Customer Question

2012 Chevy traverse, the air conditioner is not blowing out of all of the vents in front. Blows cold for about 15 minutes and then still blows cool but not cold. Could it be the cabin filter? Also the rear AC doesn't blow as cold. Please help
Category: Chevy
Expert:  GM Bob replied 9 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help.It sounds like you have two problems.The air not coming out the vents maybe a mode actuator. There is normally a code set in the Heater system for a bad actuator.As for the cool air from the A/C system sounds like a low charge. This will affect both rear and front A/C.Need to have the charge checked and dye put in the system. Please get back with me Thank you
Expert:  GM Bob replied 9 months ago.
Do you need more help?