Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones,
Experience:  GM A Tech at Straub Buick GMC
15093763

I have no power at control side of relay pump JA:

Customer Question

I have no power at control side of relay for fuel pump
JA: So many things can cause fuel pump issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have no power at control side of fuel pump relay
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: just checked to see if I have power there
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 9 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site.Thanks for coming.I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.Can you give me your VIN# ***** I can get the proper information for your vehicle?Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
1gndm19x13b150582
Power for the control side comes from the Powertrain Control Module(PCM)Attached is the wiring diagram. If you need more help, please use the "Reply" tab to continue our conversation - I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.If you are satisfied with the information I supplied we would like to close out this question.If you have no follow-ups at this time, please remember to Rate My Service.Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****