GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

Van won t start because passkey light is on JA: It's good

Customer Question

van won t start because passkey light is on
JA: It's good that it's giving you information about the problem. The Chevy Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i try to start it but it won t crank, battery is good and the dash lights come on when i try starting it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yexs
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: i replaced the key cylinder
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site..What is the year make model and engine of it please?