Joshua Haynes
Joshua Haynes,
Experience:  Lead Technician/ Manager at Precision Tune Auto Care

Nhi. Phil here. I have a 04chevy Suburban. Put new battery

Customer Question

Nhi. Phil here. I have a 04chevy Suburban. Put new battery in 3weeks ago. Parked in garage last night. Came out this am to it not starting and giving me the,,unknown driver message.
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Chevy Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: After you turn the key off ,it will also give you different code numbers like 4872, 1010, and something that looks like RERE. HAVE NO IDEA WHATS WRONG. HAVENT HAD ANY TROUBLE WITHIT BEFORE
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Taken the battery loose for ten minutes and then reconnected it,,,,to no avail. Key fobs won't work either.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: No. It's been a very dependable vehicle
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** ask you a few questions about your problem?