GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

Have to much rear brake on my 94 Chevy 2500 they are locking

Customer Question

Have to much rear brake on my 94 Chevy 2500 they are locking up when I brake
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a GM. The GM Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I've by passed the abs all new pads rotars calipers ,rear shoes ,rear drums ,the only thing I haven't tryed is the master
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Everything I can think of ,except the master is new
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GM Mechanic should know about your GM?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Roy replied 5 months ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist have you replaced the emergency brake cables??? common for seizing causing the brakes to lock Roy