Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

What size 2000 Chevy Ventura serpentine belt I need to get.

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Gear not connect
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Will try, need to now what size belt need
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: No, this it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI, Below are the specifications for the belt Attributes SpecificationsCompoundEPDM, Aramid ReinforcedBackside Material RubberRib Depth StandardTop Width (in) 0.82Metric Part 6PK2225No. of Ribs 6Rib Profile W ProfileThickness 0.17Effective Length (in) 87.60 The metric part number to ask for is 6PK2225. that is how most part stores have them listed. The GM part number is ***** - any parts store can use this number to cross reference for their brand of belt part number Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. ThanksIf for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating