GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

This is up! Why is it going into reduced power mode!!!!!

Customer Question

This is f**ked up! Why is it going into reduced power mode!!!!! Is there anyway to ever really cute this??
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm nearing 200k and problem free until I'm driving a block from my house in the morning and it goes into reduced power mode. Sometimes it goes days with out doing it and sometimes it's frequent. Replaced the app and TAC
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is there any way to disable the reduced engine power mode?
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Have you had the fault codes read out at all to see what codes are setting with this issue here? Let me know,thanks Pete.