Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Chevrolet Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

I need a wire Schematic 3.6 liter MAF harnessJA:

Customer Question

I need a wire Schematic for the 3.6 liter MAF harness
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a P0102 Code, but have replaced the MAF sensor and am wondering if it maybe the harness
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: already answered that
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: I have a Cold air intake
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 10 months ago.
May I have the year and model of your vehicle?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
2013 Camaro LS 3.6 liter V-6
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have replaced the MAF sensor just a few ago and am still getting the same code. Im starting to believe it is the Harness
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 10 months ago.
My apologies. But for some odd reason, I'm not getting much info on the MAF at all for this vehicle. Not sure why. Let me opt-out and forward you to another Tech that may have more info. Sorry for the inconvenience. Sit tight one sec... someone will be right with you!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 10 months ago.
Attached is the diagram. Sensor is on left side of diagram and is labeled as multifunction intake air sensor.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The harness I have is an 8 wire harness
The sensor in the diagram has 8 wires. Terminals 5,6,1 and 2 are on top and 7,8,4, and 3 on the bottom.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Yeah sorry I saw that after I sent that. My issue is I just replaced the mass airflow sensor today and I'm still getting a pending code P0102
MAF or VAF A CKT low input
See attached images for connector end view, wire colors and functions.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Also occasionally a barometric code but not often
Double check 10 amp fuse and make sure you have voltage on Pink/Black wire with key on.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Which 10 amp? The only fuse I see for it is in the engine bay, and it is a 7.5 but I will test the pink/blk right now
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
And yes the wire has power to it with key on
Did the code set right away after replacing the sensor?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It shows pending and yes about 30 sec. After start up. And continues until I clear it. I have replaced the MAF with 3 different ones.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It goes to pending with in 30sec and after a few min goes to solid code
Best now to check terminals in sensor connector to make sure none are damaged, then check continuity of wiring between sensor and PCM.