Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Chevrolet Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

I need a wire Schematic 3.6 liter MAF harnessJA:

Customer Question

I need a wire Schematic for the 3.6 liter MAF harness
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a P0102 Code, but have replaced the MAF sensor and am wondering if it maybe the harness
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: already answered that
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: I have a Cold air intake
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
May I have the year and model of your vehicle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2013 Camaro LS 3.6 liter V-6
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have replaced the MAF sensor just a few ago and am still getting the same code. Im starting to believe it is the Harness
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
My apologies. But for some odd reason, I'm not getting much info on the MAF at all for this vehicle. Not sure why. Let me opt-out and forward you to another Tech that may have more info. Sorry for the inconvenience. Sit tight one sec... someone will be right with you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 1 year ago.
Attached is the diagram. Sensor is on left side of diagram and is labeled as multifunction intake air sensor.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The harness I have is an 8 wire harness
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 1 year ago.
The sensor in the diagram has 8 wires. Terminals 5,6,1 and 2 are on top and 7,8,4, and 3 on the bottom.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah sorry I saw that after I sent that. My issue is I just replaced the mass airflow sensor today and I'm still getting a pending code P0102
MAF or VAF A CKT low input
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 1 year ago.
See attached images for connector end view, wire colors and functions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also occasionally a barometric code but not often
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 1 year ago.
Double check 10 amp fuse and make sure you have voltage on Pink/Black wire with key on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Which 10 amp? The only fuse I see for it is in the engine bay, and it is a 7.5 but I will test the pink/blk right now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And yes the wire has power to it with key on
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 1 year ago.
Did the code set right away after replacing the sensor?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It shows pending and yes about 30 sec. After start up. And continues until I clear it. I have replaced the MAF with 3 different ones.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It goes to pending with in 30sec and after a few min goes to solid code
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 1 year ago.
Best now to check terminals in sensor connector to make sure none are damaged, then check continuity of wiring between sensor and PCM.