Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, Master technician
Experience:  29 yrs. exp., ASE master, cert. in G.M. electrical, a/c, susspension, brakes, electronic steering
2947720

2000 chevrolet silverado 1500 Steering - Underhood Clunk Heard/Felt

Customer Question

2000 chevrolet silverado 1500 Steering - Underhood Clunk Heard/Felt in Steering Wheel
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 11 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today..Let me start by saying that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating. . There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern. .. Here is a link to what it states. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page..https://www.dropbox.com/s/y5v162l4zlrfc2k/UNDERHOOD%20CLUNK%20HEARD.pdf?dl=0.Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** . Thanks
It is showing that you are waiting for me. Let me send this as a test, thanks
Let's stay on this post, rather than opening up duplicates, thanks