GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

I have a Food Truck, it's a Chevy P30 Step van and it is losing

Customer Question

I have a Food Truck, it's a Chevy P30 Step van and it is losing power on the freeway. It does not go more than 40mph.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Nice to meet you Pearl.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I have a mechanic but the Truck is on Fort Lewis and I will have to drive it out for him to check it out. I was just looking at possible solutions.
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: The cooling fan is running constantly and I am planning to go to an auto electrician to check it out.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting the VIN number of the vehicle so I know the application we are working with? Thank you!